[Ssf] earth quake..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Dec 31 13:00:22 GMT 2004

oh dan i was not highjacking the democracey cafe check your own propaganda.. i
do feel it was the revenage of mother earth.. dan i aint your fucking scape
goate to take out all your negative etc.. in your 2nd post you point out some
very good facts and thank you for that and this is what i was asking  it placed
on the agenda of the cafe and the sf meeting.. i aint easeing my guilt my
giveing a donation to any charity.. i have no time and mean no time for them..
ask your self how much did you over indulge because decemeber 25th was called
christmass.. me it was just a normall day.. i did not get one card or give one
card.. the sex pitols sang i have no desire to holiday in other peoples
missory? i have only left the uk four times never done a holiday etc.. never
driven a car.. i give a real shit about this earth.. check
http://image.lowtech.org.. how much has our decandance contabuted to the events
of the last few days? these are the real ? that need raiseing not millions to
ease our guilt..

mozaz