[Ssf] contact card

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Nov 10 19:47:13 GMT 2004

Haven't shopped around yet but I guess its gonna be plain white card,
matte rather than glossy.

Vistaprint seem relatively cheap - £16.50 for 250 cards on plain white
215gsm card; extra £7 for glossy. Blank back.
(http://www.vistaprint.co.uk/vp/ns/splash/freebc.aspx)

They're doing a 'free' offer, (250 cards would actually cost about
£3.50), that includes their own logo on the back. V cheap, but
advertising sucks. (maybe we could subvertise by hand?)