[Ssf] contact card

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Nov 11 00:46:19 GMT 2004

The design looks really cool and like the idea. Would be good to have a blank
back to scribble the next meeting time or another contact no. on or summat.
For the wording would prefer summat shorter like:

Planning meetings first and third Thursdays of each month. Get in touch for
details.

Think it needs to be a little away from the side as well to give a bit of a
border.

Other things to have a play with may be having the middle text to be a
different colour, say light/electric blue, and the bottom text to be the same
as the top text. But I like to play:)

Also, haven't seen the ESF feedback leaflet before, that looks tops as well!
When we get distribution we'll be unstoppa

Jase