[Ssf] Fallujah: murder televised on TV

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:40:14 GMT 2004

hi jase
  I never wanted to bash the stw group but i just felt that it was relevent
to express my experiences while i was participating in it and explaining why
i feel that particular avenue is blocked.  Somehow i bet that if i suggested
direct action it would be turned down or ridiculed _again_ in favour of a
formulaic public meeting.

from
cuthbert