[Ssf] Fwd: Al Asria Event

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Nov 15 13:49:58 GMT 2004

Updated news on the dancing for Palestine do this Saturday. Also, Joss
or whoever knows, is the gig this Friday the one SSF as a group were
invited to and is everyone going:?) Cheers, Jason.

-----
Al Asria folk dance group were due to give their first ever performance
outside Palestine in Sheffield's Montgomery Theatre on Saturday 20th
November - but Sharon's army has closed the borders. There is no way
out of Gaza. The dancers - and the entire population - are imprisoned.
But we will not give in to brutal oppression.

Yorkshire-Palestine Cultural Exchange, Sheffield Palestine Solidarity
Campaign & concert4palestine.org invite you to . . . . .

An evening of Protest & Performance
with
Sheffield Samba Band
Rhythms of Resistance
Body of Sound
Levan
& more!!!

Saturday 20th November 04 from 8pm
Institute for the Blind, Mappin Streeet, Central Sheffield
Tickets £5 (at the door)
All proceeds to Yorkshire Palestine Cultural Exchange . . . . . . . . .
. this event will be broadcast live on the internet so that our friends
in Gaza can share it . . . . if you can't make the gig, listen on www.
ypce.org.uk . . . .pass this message on to anyone who may be interested!
!