[Ssf] Peade in troubled time...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Nov 15 16:48:12 GMT 2004

Hi folks,

A few people have asked for more details about the 'Peace in troubled
time' event on Friday 26th.  I'm afraid I don't know much!

All I can tell you is that I've met some of people at the Vestry Hall
before, and they're cool - as are IMPACT, who I heard this from.

I've cc'd in IMPACT - anything else to add?  Some of us are coming down
on the Friday, and some other folk want to know more of what it's about...

Cheers!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.