[Ssf] Heely Against the War

2 % Human adam at diamat.org.uk
Thu Nov 18 12:06:47 GMT 2004

Hi,

I understand that the Heely group were very active at the commencement
of the war, and they successfully lobbied both their councillors and Meg
Munn.

Is this group still active ?

If so, I will migrate the content of our old web site on to the wiki [1].

Also, I would seek their support in the twinning proposal.

--
Adam

[1] Present Content: