[Ssf] Meetings /Project Status Summary

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 14:53:06 GMT 2004

Hello

Thanks for that Jase, I think you're right. We seem to have a number of
projects that people have already expressed an interest in, though as
you say tends to be individuals pushing them without necessarily getting
the support they need.  Thought it might be useful to get together a
project status report (yuck) so here's all the info I've got at present,

I'll also stick this up here:
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Campaigns
If people can offer more information, and as developments happen, maybe
folk could add information on the wiki to keep it up to date. Could also
have specific contact details for each project so that if people stumble
on the website and want to get involved with one particular thing, they
can get in touch.

Finance: We've got £46.05 in the kitty
(Details here:
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Finances#Current_Finances)

General Publicity:
Kev's done a draft contact card, that he reckons is pretty cool :)
View it here: http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Resources
I think if we can agree to print this today then Kev will get that
sorted for the next meeting and we distribute as and when. I'll bring
some price lists.

Welfare Meeting:
Raising the fact that Blair is targetting the disabled in an attempt to
cut spending.
More info here: