[Ssf] Fear...

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Nov 22 19:41:32 GMT 2004

Don't think there's anything subconscious about it, clearly George
Lucas was laying a parable for the future yet to come...

"The tighter you squeeze, the more systems will slip through your
fingers" - Princess Leia, or Michael Moore in his next film 'War on
Terror - the Phantom Menace'

I for one will be wearing Leia bagels of liberation(tm) on my ears come
the presidential inauguration. Or maybe not,

Jason

"Do, or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

"
> Governor Tarkin on-board the death star, in conversation with Darth
Vader.