[Ssf] local sf meeting

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 14:02:31 GMT 2004

Hello

The meeting planned for the weened 4th-5th december has raised some
interest, we've got several definites from each of:
Manchester,
Leeds,
Leicester,
London
And some maybes (Liverpool, East Anglia). Some of those are just coming
for the Saturday, but some will be staying for the weekend, which means
we could do with finding some spare beds/sofas for people to kip on.
Can anyone offer any some space? Can comfortably put up one guest at my
gaff.

Also, thoughts on the agenda? or fun stuff to do? was wondering if we
could do a 'democracy cafe special' in the evening or summit.
(Jase? you said you might be able to do a bit on this at the last meeting?)

Agenda ideas here:
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/LSFDec2004

Also, need a venue for the Sunday, as we can't have Sharrow Commy Hall -
any ideas?

Plus, publicity in Shef. First, tell your friends!
(Dan? You said you'd convert that old ESF poster? Can you?)

cheers
Kev