[Ssf] local sf meeting

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue Nov 30 00:09:33 GMT 2004

Am looking through the notes from the LSF seminar, and a lot of them there are
too... will try and get some workshop notes ready for this Thursday, presume
this will be the main agenda item. On the agenda ideas for the day, have
proposed: http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/LSFDec2004

Don't think advertising is too much of a problem (luckily;) as it's generally
about getting people together who have already got lsf's going, and discussing
ideas, problems, pitfalls, etc (I think). Would've thought if we are inviting
anyone in Sheffield along we'd just kinda want to get them into Shef SSF
really rather than have them setting up LSF's all around. Anyways the more
hands the better, all thoughts welcome etc. (Someone at the STW national
conference mentioned a Sheffield Uni SF was in operation - but they may have
been getting confused?)

Not sure we would need a space on the Sunday if not many people around, could
hang about in the winter gardens, loiter like teenagers or summat. The
Saturday night may be best to organise an action cos the people doing it would
be there, plus the best ideas always come from the pub.

Need to sort out food n drinks. Also materials (lots of big sheets of paper
and coloured pens methinks). Laptops would be cool. Cheers,

Jason