[Ssf] latest on welfare

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Nov 26 16:27:30 GMT 2004

Hello

-am happy to introduce film

-will print out a contact sheet (should I put it in the name of SWAN,
or SSF, or just a sheet for the meeting?)

-will bring along clipboards and some pens for facilitators to take
notes, would suggest make notes during film/testemonials to take into
discussion section.

-I will put the timetable into a set form, will have a look at the
video and see if anything could be left out, am worried 25 mins will
seem like a long time when not much time for testomonies/discussion -
would suggest a 15min segment and maybe longer testemonials, leading
into a discussion all, or in groups depending on size.

-having someone generally responsible for the room and making people
comfy would be good.

?Have we got something to show the video on yet?

Cheers,

Jason