[Ssf] Uni social forum?

noone noone machinevman at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 30 22:11:56 GMT 2004

I don't know why there is a need for a sheffield social forum specificly
aimed at students, there is already a sheffield social forum open to
everyone and desperatly in need of abit of energy.

I am sending my apologise in advance 'cos i am going to the spittle hill
meeting instead
(thursday 7:30 new roots - if anyone is interested).
Dan could you send the minutes from the previous meeting to the list please
so we have a copy in cyber space?

for now
cuthbert

Just wondering, could i create a sheffield social forum aimed at long
haired-anarchist-marxist-nihlist-enviromentalist-green sandle
wearing-hippies?