[Ssf] Uni social forum?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 30 22:21:01 GMT 2004

"Just wondering, could i create a sheffield social forum aimed at long
haired-anarchist-marxist-nihlist-enviromentalist-green sandle
wearing-hippies? "

Yeah!  You could call it the LHAMNEGSWHSF.

Or, phonetically, the Lamb Neg's Whussuf.   Which could go down in
history as the point, the crux,  where the tide turned against
neoliberalism, no-one ever knowing the origins of it's strange name, and
the few who *did* know taking that secret with them to the grave.
Except one man goes on a mission to find out, leading him from attic to
attic, from the Jungles of South America to the wasted freezing plains
of  Antarctica seeking an answer, in the end finding only the love of a
beautiful woman and the realisation that history will, in the end, teach
us nothing...

I'm sorry.  I've had a lot of caffeine.

Dan