[Ssf] Sheffield Social Forum

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Wed Oct 13 17:32:14 BST 2004

I've got in touch with Heeley city farm about doing a fundraising meal
for their cctv appeal so would like some help with that if people are
interested, nowt back at the mo' tho'

And there's debt stuff, did you have that meeting with Mandy, Dan?

Jase

p.s. on Local Social Forum space - am going to print out lantern
carnival stuff and anything else that comes into my head - so shout if
already done, cheers me dears.

> Hallo Joe,
>
> Dan here from SSF.
>
> First thing to do - subscribe to this list so you can post without
> needing a moderator's approval, and get in on the discussion:
>
> Sorry - the www.sheffieldsocialforum.org website is down at the
minute.

> But you can go to -
>
> http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Main_Page
>
> (Have you come across WIKIs before?  Anyone can edit pages... it's
> proved a really useful tool for us.)
>
> As to what's happening next: take a look at the current flyer doing
the
> rounds -
>
> http://www.spodulike.freeuk.com/ssf/ssf_esf_leaflet.pdf
>
> (Scroll down for page 2!)
>
> The Democracy cafes are from 6 to 8.
>
> Our next meeting is on Thursday 21st October, Sharrow Community Hall,
on
> John St, by Bramall Lane FC.  (The building has letters on it - go
down
> the road until you get to 'F', and you should see a sign for the
> community hall.)
>
> It's a totallly open forum, and the direction we're taking is open
too.
> We haven't planned any actions yet: the only one that's currently
more
> likely is an anti-incinerator campaign - but that's just coz I happen
> know some people in London who want to do a national day of action.
>
> Anyone else on the list got thoughts on what's gonna happen in the
next
> few months?
>
> Dan
> Sheffield Anarchists wrote:
>
> > Hi, i've been reading some stuff on the net about the Sheffield
Social