[Ssf] Sheffield Social Forum

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 13 17:53:35 BST 2004

Hallo Mr J...

Debt stuff - saw Mandy today, totally failed to mention it - oh, except
we did talk about possibly using that new researchy thing I'm doing to
look at debt - specifically, its impacts on communities - as a first
topic.  (Though there were others we talked about too.)

Heeley City Farm - I'd love to help!  We should do it... it would also
show that we can actually muck in and do stuff too.

Haven't got a printer here so I can't print out a bloody thing.  Jase -
got a mobile?  I'm going tomorrow - gimme a ring:
07968 997861

See you on the other side...

p.s. shall we start mobilising for Greece next year, then?  Hell - I'm
looking forward to that already!

bye!
Dan