[Ssf] Changing plans for next week...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Oct 29 11:19:06 BST 2004

Hi folks,

Things are a little up in the air!  Problems -

Neither me nor Kev can a) afford to print anything or b) afford to pay
for the venue next week.  It'll cost about £30.

The suggestion is that we just change back to our normal venue - John St
- unless anyone else can cover the cost - which would be very unfair on
that person!

As it is, we have a flyer, but it hasn't gone out - and I'm not
convinced that, at this stage, we have enough time to get people to come
to the meeting.

Personally, I've had enough experience recently of poorly attended
meetings to last me a life time!  If we don't have the resources to make
something happen, I don't think we should do it in a half-arsed way.

Thoughts?

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.