[Ssf] Fwd: Freshers fair help request

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 15 12:22:09 BST 2004

Hey up,

IMC folk: see e-mail below.  There's been a request to help out at the freshers
fair at Sheffield Uni?  I'm glad this came up:

Would anyone from sheffield IMC want to come along too, so we can collectively
warp their innocent little minds / get them involved in non-uni politics /
writing on Indymedia / going to ESF / direct action / Dissent n G8 stuff
etc...?

I'll check with Celia if she'd be OK with this.  At the very least, I can take
along some SHeffield IMC literature.

Thoughts?

Dan

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Gillan <k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk> -----