[Ssf] Sheffield Green Drinks

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 15 16:47:36 BST 2004

Hi

On Wed 15-Sep-2004 at 04:38:43PM +0100, dan at aktivix.org
wrote:

> Chris or Kev: Is there any way of getting things set up
> so that I get informed when WIKI changes are made?

When the wiki is upgraded to the next version it will
generates RSS feeds that could probably be linked to email
notification... also there is the code in place to log
edits to a irc channel, but we would need a irc channel
first! (perhaps we need a irc.aktivix.org irc server?)

I'll see what I can set up when I find time...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World