[Ssf] Hungry for justice: a conference on food sovereignty

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 15 17:53:46 BST 2004

Hallo!

This is a little e-mail to let you know that there's going to be a conference -

Power, sovereignty and people: A conference on achieving world food justice

Saturday 9th October 2004

10 am to 4.15 pm

Quaker Meeting House
St. James' Street
Sheffield City Centre

There's some fantastic speakers and workshops, - go look at:

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Hungry_for_Justice_-_inter-agency_conference_Sat_9th_October

(I know, I didn't make the webpage very typable...!)

It'll include workshops and talks on:

* The iniquities of the global trade system (boo!) and the fight for trade
justice (yay!)
* The evils of supermarkets (boo!)
* Farmer's global rights (yay!)
* sustainability and permaculture (yay!)

.. and lots more.

There's only 100 places - it's free, but we need to know numbers, so please book
through me:

dan [at] ethicalproperty.co.uk / 07968 997861

See ya there!

love

Dan