[Ssf] List update, for those as wants to know

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 15 19:16:30 BST 2004

Hia,

We're now up to 25 folk on the new list: I think the last one was 40.  It's
going OK!

There is one person who's made a complaint that we went over to the new list
without any consultation, and they don't like being associated with the word
'aktivix', but aside from that - any other gripes?

All in all, a damn cool new list! Thanks again to the Aktivix folk!

About time to start doing some stuff... who's up for meeting tomorrow night
then?

I can only make the second half, coz a this food sovereignty thing...

love n love n love

Dan (hippy)