[Ssf] List update, for those as wants to know

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Wed Sep 15 23:24:08 BST 2004

Hi

On Wed 15-Sep-2004 at 07:16:30PM +0100, dan at aktivix.org
wrote:

> We're now up to 25 folk on the new list: I think the
> last one was 40.  It's going OK!

Cool :-)

> There is one person who's made a complaint that we went
> over to the new list without any consultation, and they
> don't like being associated with the word 'aktivix'

Well, it came up _many_ times on the old list and I can't
remember any objections to the move before it happened...
I think there was _loads_ of consultation... also many
people were unhappy with being associated with 'yahoo'...

> All in all, a damn cool new list! Thanks again to the
> Aktivix folk!

I can't speak for them but I think they are happy to help
and if people need other lists they just need to ask :-)

> About time to start doing some stuff... who's up for
> meeting tomorrow night then?

Appols from me due to domestic situation...

Hope it goes well!

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World