[Ssf] List update, for those as wants to know

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Sep 16 10:40:00 BST 2004

I'm up for helping out with the food soverignty day, looks really good.
Not sure about meeting tonight tho', are we still at Sharrow Community
centre?

Was talking about getting some pre-ESF meeting together where
interested people could sort out accommodation and generally make sure
the Sheffield massive keeps in touch etc. Would need to spread the word
on that tho' and so on.

Cheers,

Jason

> Hia,
>
> We're now up to 25 folk on the new list: I think the last one was 40.
It's