[Ssf] ESF mobilising and Hungry for Justice

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 20 12:17:09 BST 2004

Hey up Alison,

How's things wit u?

It's me who's working on the Hungry for Justice conference.

The SSF is already having a table there - the conference isn't having people'd
stalls, just tressles where info can be dumped.  If you've got stuff to dump
there, cool...

There's no fee to come along, but if anyone would want to be around to talk
about the ESF (aside from the other four or more SSFers going to it), you'd
need to register via me.  (It's limited to a hundred places.)

I think I'll be coming to the ESF MOB COLL meeting tomorrow anyway, so let's
talk about it then.

Cheers!

Dan

Forwarded msg from ALison Higgins:

Realise that the list has changed but I've only just registered so I'll
send this message out on this one and hope for the best...

I've been going along to the ESF mobilising meetings - bit dull but
better than nothing IMO. Can we have a stall at the Hunger and Food
event on the 9th? Do we need to pay? Who do I need to speak to?
Cheers
Alison