[Ssf] local social forum networking at the ESF

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 20 12:37:03 BST 2004

Hello to the ESF programme office,

Dan from Sheffield Social Forum here.

Could you (or someone) give an update on what's happening with local social
forum space at the ESF?

All I can find on the list of current seminars and workshops is:

No.929: building an EU website for local social forums in Europe -

- which is to be a small workshop.

a) workshops don't have translation! (Is that right?)
b) Didn't we agree at Berlin that we'd be having not only a seminar, but a
permanent local social forum space?  Did I dream this?

If no such space currently exists, I wonder if perhaps we should muck in with
someone else?

Look forward to hearing from you!

love

Dan