[Ssf] Local social forum space at ESF

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Sep 21 14:53:48 BST 2004

Hia,

I've also heard talk that the local social forum meeting space will be at the
Camden Centre - where Indymedia, Schnews and the Communication Rights people
will be.

This is yet to be confirmed, so I'll get back to you.  But it may be this is
where lots of European local social forums get to network.  As long as we can
find common languages!

I'm now seriously thinking of not paying for the official event and mucking in
with the Camden Centre.  Particularly since, to get in to the 'official' press
media centre, you have to be accredited...!  What the hell???

love

Dan