[ssf] Re: 4. tabloids

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Apr 27 18:03:08 BST 2005

Hi, we set up the mambo ourselves on our server (Apache) and it's great,
you don't need but a server ! There are extra modules that you can set
up, calendar included; if you find out we'll do some skill sharing.
The really interesting thing though is the RSS feeds,.... if one could
get the right kind of news feeds. But this is a recent development...
I think it would be a great option for the SSF site... much better than
cutenews.

A there is also a link to a good LUNAR calendar...
:-)

@mp