[ssf] bright house demo

Susan Docherty moneyadviceproject at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 14:57:00 BST 2005

Hi

I was reading about the protest you did outside brighthouse in May and would be interested in doing something similar in Halifax.

I work on a Money Advice Project that offers debt advice to north Halifax residents, but also does prevention work around debt and finance.  We've got money available in our budget this year to do something different and I think something similar would be good to do in the run up to Christmas where people get sucked into shops.  I was thinking about handing flyers/leaflets but am interested in the theatre group you used.  Have you got contact details or any more info?

thanks a lot.

Susan Docherty
Money Advice Project Worker