[ssf] Fancy coming to Manchester and sing with us?

maciacia itspossible at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 11 15:54:18 GMT 2005

Fancy coming to Manchester and sing with us?
mariangela

Dear friends
the Alternative Carols will be back on the street on Sunday, the 18th of December
The meeting point i in front of Boots in Market St at 1 pm
There will 3 slots of 20 minutes each.

We are going to practice the songs together on Tuesday,the 13th of December at 7.30

The songs were written by PF and they are against the war, the wall and the Israeli occupation, for peace, justice and freedom in Palestine and in the world.