[ssf] Fw: Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006

Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com
Mon Dec 12 20:56:56 GMT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: rose hodgson
To: Rose Hodgson
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:28 PM
Subject: Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006

Hello

Its getting wintery out there and that must mean that its time to start thinking about the next marvellous Lantern Carnival which will help light the way into the Spring... Sharrow Lantern Carnival 2006 will take place on April 2nd.

It would be great to get as many people involved in helping to organise it as possible. Soooooo, if you or anyone you know might be up for getting involved then come to our meeting on December 19th. Not sure where this will be yet, but let me know if you fancy coming and I'll keep you posted.

Please get in touch asap if you're at all interested in helping out to any degree - there are loads of different things that you could help with, from running workshops, to taking photos, providing a vehicle every now and then etc etc any suggestions welcome.

And it'll be so much fun!

With thanks, and hopes for another beautiful carnival
Rose