[ssf] RE: Moz stuff

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 13:50:23 GMT 2005

hello people:

Dan wrote:

1. I'm really sorry Mozaz stuff is taking up so much space on this list.

Dan you wrote comments over the weekend about having 0742 aka mozaz banned
from this list this is where this current debate presipitated itself: It was
nothing mozaz aka 0742 said that persipitated this current debate:

Dan wrote:
2. Mozaz (via whoever) - we agreed at a meeting to moderate you.
Nothing you say in the e-mail below is true.  Could you please stop
singling me out, it's starting to become a bit scary and unpleasant.

It was neither or has it been for this to become scary and unpleasant and
the comments i wrote was done with humour if this has become scary and
unpleasant i'll say again that was not the intent:

Dan i ain't singling you out it was you who presipitated myself being
Modrated on the sf list at the meeting: Following my post and again i do not
see the wrong that has been done here talking about issues that have
affected myself and why i become politcal: Neither do i see a wrong in
talking about such issues as i raised:

3. I only said I thought (because of style) that 0742 was you - this is
a method you have used before.  I also said I'd be happy to be proved
wrong - for 0742 to call me on 07968 997861.  (Said that three times
now.)  Besides which, 0742 can't be moderated until we agree it at a
meeting, and I don't think everyone agrees with me.

You are right Mozaz is aka 0742:

4. Whoever 0742 is, they've forwarded Mozaz's e-mail below to this list.
0742: forwarding offensive posts is not a good idea.  (Mozaz: comparing
being moderated to Nazi extermination of Jews is a bit much!)

No that was the point your talk of banning modrateing people i feel leads to
fascism and the very present intolerance you seem to hold towards myself
because of i feel my health issues: You know i oppose fascism in whatever
form it takes be it your intolerance etc:

5. Mozaz - you are moderated on the IMC list, and you accept that.  Do
you reckon you could come round to accepting this too?

I was modrated on the imc list for a whole lot of reasons and i accept my
actions persipitated that moderation: But it also has alot to do with
history, reputation and their intolarance towords me: As said i have no real
ground or disagreement with that moderation due to my actions:

Now i know being duplicitous in the manner i have been will see me a being
banned or moderated as 0742 while i might not accept this i'll deal with it:

Sorry if this crass or is that serious debate has taken up time on this list
but it was Dan talking of banning 0742 that did presipitate this debate:

Mozaz aka 0742: