[ssf] Moz stuff

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 1 12:40:41 GMT 2005

Hi

1. I'm really sorry Mozaz stuff is taking up so much space on this list.

2. Mozaz (via whoever) - we agreed at a meeting to moderate you.
Nothing you say in the e-mail below is true.  Could you please stop
singling me out, it's starting to become a bit scary and unpleasant.

3. I only said I thought (because of style) that 0742 was you - this is
a method you have used before.  I also said I'd be happy to be proved
wrong - for 0742 to call me on 07968 997861.  (Said that three times
now.)  Besides which, 0742 can't be moderated until we agree it at a
meeting, and I don't think everyone agrees with me.

4. Whoever 0742 is, they've forwarded Mozaz's e-mail below to this list.
0742: forwarding offensive posts is not a good idea.  (Mozaz: comparing
being moderated to Nazi extermination of Jews is a bit much!)

5. Mozaz - you are moderated on the IMC list, and you accept that.  Do
you reckon you could come round to accepting this too?

Thanks,

Dan
----