[ssf] Democracy..

escafeld old oldescafeld at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 13:19:08 GMT 2005

3. I only said I thought (because of style) that 0742
was you - this is  a method you have used before.  I
also said I'd be happy to be proved wrong - for 0742
to call me on 07968 997861.  (Said that three times
now.)  Besides which, 0742 can't be moderated until we
agree it at a meeting, and I don't think everyone
agrees with me.

Here we go againe: I now find 0742 Modrated even
though here
http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/ssf/2005-February/000820.html
it reads Besides which, 0742 can't be moderated until
we agree it at a meeting, and I don't think everyone
agrees with me.

So why was this post modrtaed?

doing what people have asked of line to
worldwarfreatriseup.net this debate now moves there
please mark any e mail regrds this subject 0742 and it
will goto that folder: urbanparanoia are due another
meeting wed: this is where ill talk about comments
events etc of the last few days and then if a need
that was not the intent and i hope this is understood:
nuff said:

mozaz aka 0742

Here is the so called reson?

Hi Mozaz,

I don't see much point in letting this email through.
As you have said a few times 'nuff said' :)

BTW Can you remember you telling you last Friday, that
the person I thought was most responsible for having
you moderated was me.

Dunno why you picked on Dan. As I remember Dan argued
against moderating you. And Dan does loads of good
stuff and could do with out your messing

Good to see you last night ... where we're the rest of
you ? :) busy i guess :) Hope to see you tomorrow.

--
Adam

I know this will piss people of off however i thought
the sf project was about Democracy: Instaed againe i
find my post being Modrated: Here is what cuthburt
said:

Having not checked my emails since the weekend i read
the emails and find that instead of reading emails
about all this great stuff that we are doing
very soon and all this progress we are making i find
that the ssf list has been yet again taken over by a
mozaz centred debate.  I find that mozaz has
decided to compare dan to the nazis.  (I reccomend
that mozaz read the book by nick cohen called "pretty
straight guys" it has a chapter all about the
nazis and the holocaust.)

  This group cannot actually do anything while we are
stuck in this situation.  I for one dont want to have
a big debate about the state of mozaz, maybe an elist
should be set up so that those that do want to have
this debate can.  The thing that wories me is that for
all we know people are finding out about the ssf,
going on the werbsite, going on the archives
of the elist and finding that there is this guy called
mozaz who seems to dominate whatever is going on.
They are probably thinking 'I don't have time for
this' and to be fair i am starting to think exactly
the same thing.

There is no ill feeling on my part, i am only thinking
of how we can practically move on.

for now
cuthbert

I could not agree more:

Here is what Dan wrote of list:
It's been suggested that M-related discussion, as much
as possible,
happens off-list.  That'll be you, me, adam and maybe
Deacon Dave.

Obviously, I've included Mozaz in this so's he knows
we're not conspiring.

How do you feel about this?

Dan

Lets move this to the next meeting: