[ssf] Democracy..

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 2 13:25:36 GMT 2005

Oh Dear, Mr. M.,

No, the point was 0742 would only be moderated after a meeting *if 0742
wasn't you, Mozaz*.  Given that 0742 *is* you - as well as escafeld - it
wouldn't make any sense to take it to a meeting, would it?

"Shall we moderate 0742?  It's another Mozaz personality."

"Well... is it an entirely separate and autonomous personality that
Mozaz knows nothing about?"

"Noooo...  it's Mozaz!"

"Well, OK then!"

I'm going to remove escafeld from the ssf list, unless anyone objects.
Mozaz, will you *please* stop it!?

Dan
----

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.