[ssf] Re: minutes for Thurs. 3rd

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Feb 4 11:36:55 GMT 2005

Absolutely:  I particularly like saying -

1. What skills can you offer?

2. What skills would you like to learn?

We could nick the motto of Access Space (with James' permission!) -
"teach what you know, learn what you don't..."

In this light, we can offer what we have already.  I guess that kinda
makes SSF a political self-help group, really!

Er... more thoughts later.

Oh, Amp: sorry you didn't get your ten minutes!  Still not sure where
that came from... :)  And, fancy doing the next announcement draft, for
the day or two after the 17th meeting?

I'd like also to send another announcement out saying -

"In our next announcement, we want to start an events listings service
for political, social and cultural goings-on in the coming month.  If
you have something you want others to know about, please send us the
details..."

(I'm hoping we can get this automated in the near future, but for now,
it's someone's manual job!)

What do people think about this?  Any objections?  I think we should do
this kind of thing, because it's a social forum service - that's party
what we're for!

Dan
----