[ssf] that bloody url:

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 13:38:28 GMT 2005

i like what kev did in dreamweaver and the graph atw did: however we need
something more easy to get round: we talked about this last night: i offerd
the skills of the team at lowtech for nowt: this shit would cost as it takes
time thought and a lot of energey: of course we could use dreamweaver
however it makes a lot of undeeded code: doing it by hand aint the case:
this could get boreing for those not in the know: there is a tech list: we
also have a test bed page where we post our new ideas etc: html / css is not
that hard honest: i could teach anyone html in moments and have a basic web
page in moments: i like the sheffield stop the war page as it is done in
wicki the whole lot so it means anyone can update it: if that scares people
it can be done by password:

it would be cool to have a new look url by the 17th i also like
peaceinthepark url have a look at http://www.pretentiousartist.com/ and
remeber folks this is a art tecno based url so much of those who go there
are in the know:

i have done a new front page for pretentiousartis to make it more open and i
feel ssf url needs redoing: andy wrote an e mail to dan regards this: he
aint about till tuesday: if dan would like to post that to the list please
do so:

we need to get moveing on this if my desired gole of the 17th is going to be
reached and it can be done:

please add your thoughts desires how you envisage the new look url to be and
you might get new skills or discover ones you never realised you had:

also look her for what css could do for us http://www.csszengarden.com/

mozaz