[ssf] that bloody url:

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:00:42 GMT 2005

Could you put a brief explanation of the accessibility issues that
(Kev?) did for us? It might help inform any suggestions for change. I
think I might tend to agree with Dave that the text is a smudge small,
and as I also have no wheel on my mouse, can I agitate that we make it
one point bigger, or that if we have a broader redesign text comes out
bigger.

Would also like to hear from Moses why you don't feel that offering more
bandwidth intensive material at all is acceptable, providing this
material does not include any key information which is otherwise
unavailable.

Chris