[ssf] Rage Against Hallam

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Feb 7 15:57:42 GMT 2005

Hallo,

Yeah - I personally think that approaching the Student Union would *have
to* be the way forward with this.  I don't know if it's happening, but
its been suggested by a member of SSF a couple of times now.

See you on the 17th, WAMS.  Are you coming along specifically to talk
about Hallam stuff, or are you generally interested?

p.s. marketing research (!) - How did you hear about this list / the
Sheffield Social Forum? (Feel free not to answer - I'm just trying to
work out how we communicate and what's effective...)

Cheers,

Dan
----