[ssf] Account...

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 13:00:59 GMT 2005

I don't see a problem with you as a signatory, and I would be willing to
be a signatory myself if necessary, but will not be in the least
offended if someone else wants to do it. I hope we are at least banking
with the slightly less evil Co-Op bank. We should fund raise for SSF by
creating an SSFFF (two of those F's are Finance Facility) and selling
SSF bonds to the international capital markets. That'd show 'em.

Chris

PS. I think that the Development Education Centre (South Yorkshire), or
DECSY, should set up a late night messenger service, which could be
called ....

DECSY's Midnight Runners

boom boom