[ssf] Beats not Bombs

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Feb 11 11:04:27 GMT 2005

Allo again -

Is anyone going to tonights thing?  I may not, so could I give flyers to
someone who is?  (On the other hand, I may be... but better safe than
sorry...)

See ya,

Dan
----

!!BEATZ NOT BOMBS!! NO MORE MASTERS OF WAR!!

Friday 11th February 7-11pm, Blind Institute, Mappin St (off West St)

Don't miss this night of rhythms and resistance to Bush and Blair's wars
featuring fantastic live bands and DJ's including:
Mim and the Mimmettes - a brand new blend of traditional percussion and
singing, hi-life fusion and funk
Hoodz Underground - Hip Hop
The Raging Horns - Funk/Jazz (check out their brilliant techno ending to
a cover of Gil Scott Heron!!)
plus on the decks the lovely Pete not Bombs and others!

All welcome and guaranteed a great night for a good cause!
Tickets 4 pounds waged/2 pounds unwaged available on door or from
07761471441

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.