[ssf] check list for the BOM

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:34:03 GMT 2005

What about Dan's meeting? Did that/will that ever happen, do we need to
do it tonight? What if anything did people think of my suggested
structure. Are we confident that there will be a kettle/urn there, who
is actually likely to be coming expecting a chance to speak? It has been
suggested that people don't need to stay for the whole time if they are
coming to present their project - is this meeting supposed to be a
showcase of things to do for non-committed (to specific campaigns)
campaigners or an opportunity for drawing links between the campaigns
themselves, in which case we hardly want to have a bunch of people whizz
in and out and be left at the end with 6 ssfers trying to decide how to
act on everything!

Certainly, we need to allocate some facilitating roles asap so that we
at least have people mandated to take control of proceedings

Chris