[ssf] 17th: Call for help and proposed structure

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 00:02:39 GMT 2005

Now that you mention it, what time did you happen to be at St Andrew's Hall?
Jym Jym was there on my suggestion that he might meet both you and
Alice, waited from 6,30 pm to 7,15 pm and left. Nobody was there, again :-(

Could I get an answer on this question?
I read

> 5. Intro group for people new to all this - to talk, with
> facilitator, about who they are, what they might like to do, what SSF
>  is - "but if ya wanna get stuck in, get stuck in..." 5. Whatever
> else people want to do

as number 5, after 4, 3, 2 and 1.
but if "people new to all this", then why not first to
introduce them or having them introduced, as arranged? I mean, they have
to wait and wait to introduce themselves ??

amp