[ssf] Intro, details and feedback form

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 10:10:10 GMT 2005

If someone is preparing the A4s for INTRO

have a look at these details:

/name of the monthly bulletin/ I am suggesting *"WHY DON'T YOU...?"* as
the name of the monthly bulletin.

*WHY DON'T YOU...?* is a monthly email bulletin about political, social
and cultural events,  workshops, courses and other events in Sheffield
and the surrounding and nearby areas of the Northern regions.
Subscription
If you would like to subscribe to the listing service, please email
XXXXXX with 'subscribe' in the subject line.
Listings
If you wish to publicise an event, please send details including:
the event name
the date, time and location
the entrance charge (if any)
brief details about the event
contact details, if necessary
SSF HOME
www.sheffieldsocialforum.org/

*WHY DON'T YOU...?*

...Have new planned events announced on our SSF events
listings service every month? The service is available for political,
social and cultural goings-on in the coming month.  If you have
something you want others to know about, please write it here or send
the details to ssf at lists.aktivix.org ...

*From February 17th to middle-March 2005*:

*Events in
Sheffield-Manchester-Nottingham-Liverpool-Leeds-Bradford-Leicester-Doncaster-York-Lincoln-Blackburn-Grimsby