[ssf] Intro, details and feedback form

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 16 10:34:18 GMT 2005

Nice idea!  I think that could work, as long as we're not infringing any
copyright!

Amp - we need to sit down and work out how it ties to the front of the
website.  That could be a weekend job... This is something we don't want
to leave as a 'good idea' and then let drift.

Cheers for all the work on this... fantastic!

Dan
----