[ssf] events

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:03:23 GMT 2005

Saturday 5th March, FairTrade fortnight, 'Banana Justice' with Regina
Joseph from the Windward Islands, Linda McAvan MEP 8pm Endcliffe
Methodist Church, Eccleshall Road

Thursday 10th March, 'The Revolution will not be Televised', documentary
about failed Venezuelan coup of 2002, launching 'Sheffield-2-Venezuela',
St Matthews Meeting Rooms, Carver Street.

As advertised at the BOM

Chris