A statement for Call Outs (was) [ssf] !7th Feb meet report

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 19:21:28 GMT 2005

Hia, finally a statement, good enough, to be circulated, discussed and
approved in its final version by this time next week, that's March the 1st.
There was also talk of a room being booked or half-booked but this would
need to be confirmed. Where are you, kind booker(s)?

As you will remember, the huddle would communicate through this list...
at least that's what i understood.
@mp