[ssf] !7th Feb meet report

sheffjeff sheffjeff at beeb.net
Mon Feb 21 23:35:13 GMT 2005

Yes
DO IT
I was in Totnes last week at a meeting trying to mobilise for the G8
Scotland
Average interest BUT when i mentioned the Mini G8 Here in Sheffield there
was a great deal of interest, people wanted dates and further info, the
likelihood of lower security seemed to be a factor. If we put a call out to
all the Indimedia Centres i am sure many will come, if only to warm up for
Scotland.
Sheffjeff