[ssf] G7 list?]

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 21:52:40 GMT 2005

Emailing is sometimes so confusing,
 :-)

On March 2nd (let's just imagine or spin off)
let's seriously considered the possibility
for example of taking into account official proposals
and believing their promises
and create a group to abide by every rule
to legally demonstrate in peace and safety together
with our children, cats and dogs...
with spokespersons approaching in dignity
(if to be rejected, at least not discredited)

Let's pray and remember the future
(apocalyptic) when/ this will happen no more
let's give them flowers and eat some flowers as well
singing NEVER MORE, NEVER MORE, NEVER MORE...

(and much grass to you too)