[ssf] G8 meeting

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:24:44 GMT 2005

OK, if we are going to have a meeting about the G8 on March 2nd, we
really need to find a venue for it asap. Can someone suggest somewhere
that would be appropriate for us to use, preferably in the town centre,
I don't think that we should be looking to spend a great deal. Maybe the
room above the Red Deer, or Greenpeace just grab a table in the Red Lion
which normally works fine. Thoughts? Who is going to take responsibility
for doing this?

Chris

PS. as far as I'm concerned, other Chris can set up a mailing group.