[ssf] Fw: Sheffield PSC dance performance

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Feb 24 14:37:17 GMT 2005

Sheffield Palestine Solidarity presents:

Dance performance at the Merlin Theatre, 11th March.

A wonderful opportunity to see Al-Fanoon, a 24 piece band of dancers
vocalists and instrumentalists. Al-Fanooon perform traiditional
portraits of Palestinian life in custom embroidered dress from
different regions of Palestine.

To get hold of tickets (£7/£4) for this fantastic event, please ring
Musheir on 0771 5048821 or Hilary on 0781 8040982 or buy on the door.

Performance starts at 7:30 sharp. We expect great demand so book early!
The Merlin can be found by linking to this web site

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&cidr_client=
none&lang=&pc=S119AH&advanced=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=S11+9AH&
addr3=&addr1=

Somewhere for the band to stay

The dancers arrive on Thursday 10th March and require accomodation. We
are still a bit short of places, please get in touch with Musheir if
you can help: 0771 504 8821